Catherin Photo shot

Snapper73

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Had my second on location photo shot with a Lady called Catherine and this was her first time. Still really practising different styles and lighting. Some are processed soft do give that romantic kind of feel. Hope you like. :)

1)

dsc5299.jpg

2)

dsc5318.jpg

3)

dsc5402n.jpg

4)

dsc5478.jpg

5)

dsc5509.jpg

I like the last one best, There all a great set. Also she really does look like lilly allen in the first image

I really like them, her eyes are stunning, # 4 is the best for me! got a real old movie star feel to it, reminds me of a photo of Audrey Hepburn (i think it was her) which I guess in no bad thing (y)

I really like 3 & 4 :clap:

good shoot, #2 is interesting but #4 is the most flattering light and shot.

quite whimsical. for some reason I keep thinking of alice in wonderland...?! no idea why atm

I like these a lot, especially the last.

For me personally they'd be even better sharp - #3 looks slightly front-focused, maybe because of the processing?

I really like #5 but her lower arm keeps trying to grab my attention away from her body/face. Not sure if a portrait crop would help but guess you would need to fake some height in the image if you wanted both sides of the frame in.

She seems more relaxed in 1 and 5, they look slightly more informal/candid. Good stuff!

Back