Caught in the web (more snow) Added another ;)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Snow flakes trapped in the web. These are very small and you can judge the size from the spiders silk.

3247624212_e9625c262c_o.jpg

3246798423_18c2a1bf32_o.jpg

3246798837_fdd439b55d_o.jpg

3247805860_dedf415d28_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice Alby #2 for me also (y)

Amazing!

very nice pictures :)

I prefer theses to your other snow Flakes Alby, there apears to be less cluttler around the flakes and a better dof :)

Amazing Alby #2 for me :clap:

WOW, those are simply amazing!!

Never thought of trying macro's on snow... now where are my extension tubes... ;)

All excellent shots Alby and very well spotted (y)

Great idea Alby love the detail in the last shot

Thanks for looking and commenting folks, much appreciated. ;) Lots of fun shooting these but damn cold :LOL:

No.2 for me matey, but then again they're all ace! :clap:

Superb :clap: I like these because I do, the shapes are great(y)

Legendary.

:clap::clap::clap:

I particularly like number 2 - composition, shape of the flake, colours - all spot on IMO.

These are amazing!! If i still dont have to go to work tomorrow i am so going out and about with the camera!

Great photos! I gotta head out tomorrow and try get something like these.

Superb :clap:

WOW #2 is very nice :clap::clap:

Brilliant :) The last one's my favourite - I love the shape ... but they're all beautiful (y)

Thanks for looking folks, much appreciated ;)
Jenny, I used the Canon 350d and mp-e 65 with MT 24 ex macro twin lite for the first 3 and the Panasonic fz8 prosumer with a Raynox msn202 closeup lens and on board flash for the last one.

Thanks, Alby. Those lenses are obviously very effective but do you have a problem having to get so close when taking photos of insects (I looked at your Flickr site - great stuff)?

Jenny

Some insects can be a little tricky but with practise it's not too difficult. The trick is to photograph them early in the morning when they are still cold.

Wow, absolutely blown away by these shots Alby, I don't think I've ever seen a snowflake in such detail. Incredible.

Back