Central Park Chess

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a shot of a couple of guys playing Chess in Central Park NY. This is something that happens there most days in the summer months, and if it's a nice day you need to get along there real early to get a spot at one of the concrete tables.

Central Park Chess-0137 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

I have to agree- that is a shame - Still a nice capture though, well exposed and sharp

Les

shame his right arm isnt in the photo

Thanks for your comments appreciated, I agree with you completely. Sometimes I guess we don't really consentrate as much as we should.(y)

I'll be back in those parts at the end of October so maybe I'll give it another go.

George.

I have to agree- that is a shame - Still a nice capture though, well exposed and sharp

Les

:agree: Thanks Les, much appreciated and I agree with the comments completely. I guess I wasn't consentrating as much as I should have been.:)

I'll be back in those parts at the end of the month (on my own), so I should have enough time to give it another go and maybe get e few more shots.

George.

Try and get a mono thinknof the end result when you take the photo not what's happening

:ty:And I promise to try and do better!!!:D

It's just that some times like everyone else I tend to relax and I kinda guess that this was one of those times.

George.

Back