CF card: Fastest delivery times?

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Just wondering if anyone knows of any online retailer who are consistently good for quick responses to orders. I could really use another 4GB card. Trouble is, it has to get to me by Saturday afternoon at the latest.

Anyone with good experiences of a company with rapid despatch times? I.e. if I ordered tonight, what would be the chances of getting it on Saturday?

Cheers

Tim

If you're desperate you can buy one in Tesco?

Do PC world still price match Amazon? If so - get in there Saturday AM :)

I didn't know PC world price matched anyone. No... I'm not being sarcy honest!

I've seen their prices on some kit and it's just crazy. But it's certainly worth a try. It might be quicker than buying from the net, the trouble with any on line supplier is probably not their dispatch department but the post office just not delivering on time. There's nothing more frustrating than hanging around for a delivery that turns up a day late.

I didn't know PC world price matched anyone. No... I'm not being sarcy honest!

I've seen their prices on some kit and it's just crazy. But it's certainly worth a try. It might be quicker than buying from the net, the trouble with any on line supplier is probably not their dispatch department but the post office just not delivering on time. There's nothing more frustrating than hanging around for a delivery that turns up a day late.

There were a few threads a while back about it - you could get them to price match -10%, which meant people were getting them for less than £15.

I think you had to take proof (IE a print of the webpage) and it could not be Ebay or an Amazon marketplace trader.

Did you get some in the end?

you dont have to take proof to pc world they will look it up the tills are proper pc's so they will check the web for you just say its cheaper on this site and they will check and match it
a good friend of mine works there i got £500.00 worth of stuff for £325.00 becuase she price matched between 4-5 sites

i was a very happy person when i walked out

Back