chaffinch 600mm+2xtc f/f

Edit My Images
Yes
:D I had'nt planed on using the 600 in the hide as the distance would be to great for the bigma.

so I found up some m42 extention tubes making about 2" add this to the camera adapter and the CFD is now to within about 10ft .:eek:

The male chaffinch does'nt mind sitting for a while so I can get focus on live view and with 1200mm things are a little wobbly with the 5x on screen zoom.

so all this adds up to a f/frame head and shoulders .(y)

6002xtccopy.jpg

many thanks jason

thats head and shoulders above anything i could do..

:clap: just look at the beads of water on its back

well done mate..(y)

md(y)

Wow. Superb shot. Can't believe how sharp that is at 1200mm.

Very detailed and sharp, well done :clap:

F***, yeh nailed that one dude(y)(y)(y)(y)

Rather good that, yes indeed

Where's the smiley for my jaw hitting the floor and shattering into umpteen pieces?

S-weet shot.

Wow!!!

Coincidently today I came across a close-up of male Chaffie that Id taken a few weeks ago & forgotten about ... I was rather pleased with it ... until I saw this :eek:

Superb detail as always Jason (y)

(y) Jason amazing shot as usual mate..love looking at your pics..well done.

Jason you have done it again mate. Great stuff, see your name and know it is going to be great :clap:

Wow thank you very much for the comments, appreciated. (y)

I was'nt going to post it as bird faces look a bit macroish? and big.

But after I had done all pp work it actually looked a really nice portrait, something Ill be doing more off.

many thanks
jason :wave:

:clap:

Be interesting to see a shot of something like a ruler at an angle with that set up - the depth of field must be pretty shallow. Obviously enough though judging by this!

thanks robert funny you should say that as the bird's need to side on to get good focus if not then it's nightmare with the shallow dof.
but ill do some ruler shots and post tomorrow.

cheers jason

I'll go with the flow on this-excellent

thank you guys (y).

glad you like the shot as i've done some more today and ill hopefully get them on here tomorrow.:D.

cheers jason

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Back