Critique Charlie

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Well lets just say say it's beyond noah and the floods A new toy and a few hours.................... ya go right?? It's blighty any brit wildlife photographer has a certain percentage of duck in them ,it's given :D

charlie a couple of fields from home spotted up wind and hill from me.

so started the long slow walk moving when the fox was distracted. Maybe an eddy took the scent to him maybe something above spooked him .

He came pretty much at me I dropped to a knee but couldn't see him until he was on me . a squeak focus press gone

yeah I know short tails round this neck of the woods:rolleyes: horrid init lmao

one hell of a grabbed bit of luck ,def worth getting drowned for.It was real shame on the framing I know my bad hey ho a bigger shame was not nailing the stalk mousing foxes are wonderful to watch I adore them doing that all four jump,but she's close enough need a bit of light and time

processed in dpp4.6 I think the exp should have been a third higher ss down to 1000??? maybe a bit warm??

1/600 f5.6 iso 6400 560mm

_70F4248 by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

Have the best chistmas break folks ;)

merry chimbo:)

stu

Hey guys,thank you ALL for the replies,my apologies in the slow response once again I posted and failed to hit submit,clever ain't I..................DOH

Yes LLP, a proper shame about the tail,but my bad i'll take that on the chin.

Janny,hey sweetie have the best chrimbo:D.

I'd like to find a den this year and do the job properly,but I suspect time will kill those dreams. Predators leastways these rural ones are so damn asute time would be a massive factor for me in getting success.. I've finally finished grafting bar one job for this year thank god,I can't wait to get out but the forecast here is blummin horrible for the next few days. I might just catch up with him again. the boys will start looking for the girls soon ,so I might just get a slight heads up before contact. I can call a dog fox with a vixen call Jan besides a couple of squeaks that sometimes work for both,but really . I'm not too bad at calling foxes,but i'd rather just sneak up on them really,but that isn't always easily. I'd love to really have a crack at a den though mate,(brpck too)those kidlets playing will stay with me forever I'd love to not only see that again but try for some images. Getting time to pin down a female's breeding site will be the harder part,we have inactive railway lines right close here there are a lot of sets on these old bramble covered banks,not so easy to pin charlie down there they have so much choice.

Ha ha some birds Janny some are a mare for me,i've lost count of the hours spent hoping for an SEO. they are back again but only viewed after sunset a bit of luck the right set of weather conditions and who knows that might change,but I shan't hold me breath:D An image like the above really was luck Jann he could have gone anywhere when he spooked, I'd like to get a chance at something where I have a bit more time the art will be getting the shutter noise past him without him hearing that's frankly a bigger challenge than the stalking aspect I suspect. A damn strong wind will help,that's for sure;)

Thank s again all,have a fab break hope you all get some amazing chances and get to nail the odd one of those chances:)

merry chrimbo

stu

why fank you kind sir.:D I hope ya get some cool chances over chrimbo russ,me I just want the bloody grey to stop

always a lucky find charlie Russ,I have very very few images actually. I caught one in the summer.My god that was a sad tale I never shared those images fella was in a bad way Russ Once I saw how bad he was on screen it was gut wrenching. I could see something was badly wrong from the off,but to see that level of mange was really hard to see.

This guy above was shining,it's wonderful seeing them this time of year winter coat an all .
have a great one bro :)

stu

Back