Cheap flash stands / mounts

ROFL2K9

Ties animals down for sport
Edit My Images
No
Does anybody where I can pick up a couple of cheap flash stands / mounts to fit a couple of Jessop 300Ds on. Cheap as chips is the order of the day as I'm not sure I'll be wanting to get into the studio side of things and just want to have a play to see how it goes.... cheers (y)

7dayshop have a flash stand for £11 shipped, does the job pretty well... I'm just about to buy a 4th.... o_0

as for brolly brackets, ebay, or dealextreme.

Jessops have dropped the price of their Portaflash stands on their website down to around a tenner, they also have umbrella adapters etc from around a fiver plus if you spend £50 or more you can get 10% off using the code SPRING10 (y)

ooooh, wow, might go for them instead then... edit: boo, they don't have any in stock anywhere near me, and home delivery is unavailable. ymmv...

Last edited:
Thanks chaps, tried the Jessops ones but the nearest are an hour's drive away so plumped for a couple of the 7dayshop ones. Will have a butchers on ebay for some brollies and mounts. Cheers (y)

The 7day ones are pretty good, I've had the Jessops ones and now have the 7day ones, both are pretty good for the money (y)

Back