Chester zoo Tiger cub

Edit My Images
Yes
Managed to see one of the new little ones today for the first time:)
the light was poor I had to use F2.8 and also crop the shots

16409556501_2710386928_c.jpg

15788831954_18a62cb926_c.jpg

16384801946_8054a080fb_c.jpg

Awww, so sweet. Nicely done Pete (y)

What a cutie. Lovely shots Pete, and you get lots of brownie points for a Gob shot.

Love no. 3!

He's adorable, I want one :) Love no.3 too

Now there's a gob shot for you @Cobra :D

Awww, so sweet. Nicely done Pete (y)

What a cutie. Lovely shots Pete, and you get lots of brownie points for a Gob shot.

Thanks very much everyone:):)

there's 3 of them but only one came out, mum Tiger brought him out dumped him then walked off:D, he whinged for a few moments then went back inside the den

Far too cute Pete :love: and how lucky to be there at the right time (y)
You captured it beautifully, well done :)
That really is on my places to visit sometime this year along with the YWP

Far too cute Pete :love: and how lucky to be there at the right time (y)
You captured it beautifully, well done :)
That really is on my places to visit sometime this year along with the YWP

Thanks Ingrid I just got third time lucky have been twice before and didn't see them:)
its definitely worth a visit, there's also baby Giraffe , Sitatunga antelope , and Philippine spotted deer

Aww, beautiful!
Really sharp shots, well done :)
Thanks Selena:) its the first time that I've managed a shot of a tiger cub when they are still tiny with blue eyes so was really pleased

Very nice Pete, very nice indeed (y)

As for the gob shot,
@ChrisHeathcote
Its moved on from there its now tonsil shots that count :D

awww , fantastic shots

I wish i'd seen this thread yesterday - i'd have made a detour on my way home today.

by the way south lakes safari zoo has baby jaguars , and wildlife oasis which is also up that way has baby snow leopards ( I got the former but not the latter)

I finally saw them yesterday and they gorgeous little cubs. Those are great shots of them, especially given the crowds and the light you must have had to contend with.

Thanks very much Pete Matt and James
:):)
they are cute especially when they are this little:)

awww , fantastic shots

I wish i'd seen this thread yesterday - i'd have made a detour on my way home today.

by the way south lakes safari zoo has baby jaguars , and wildlife oasis which is also up that way has baby snow leopards ( I got the former but not the latter)

Chester zoo is always worth a visit will be even more so in the summer they're building a new tropical house type exhibit which looks like it will be amazing:)

I finally saw them yesterday and they gorgeous little cubs. Those are great shots of them, especially given the crowds and the light you must have had to contend with.
Thanks Matt yes its a bit hectic at the moment the light was very poor I was lucky and got a few sharp one's

Well, I looked at them and spent a good few seconds saying...AWWWWWWW
So, I'd say, job done!

Well, I looked at them and spent a good few seconds saying...AWWWWWWW
So, I'd say, job done!

Thanks Viv:)
Glad you like them I got lucky to get these shots as it was a very overcast day :)
I went back again the next day but they stayed hidden

Back