Chinook Fueling at Dusk

BRASH

fracster's right hand
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
...........................and an Apache gun. There's a story behind it but I'll not bore you with the details (or for reasons of national security;)).

Evidently you don't wanna be in the road of this if it goes off.

Last edited:
Nice, the head on Chinook is a good catch. The gun is a CRV7 rocket pod and is thankfully empty ;)

Nicely done. The gun shot is top notch mate.

Thanks.

Nice, the head on Chinook is a good catch. The gun is a CRV7 rocket pod and is thankfully empty ;)

Yeh, it was explained to me what it's capable of. Very frightening. It'd rather be behind it than in front of it. Cheers!!

Love them both but the rocket pod is an absolute belter of a picture, there's something about it I just love.

Cheers china! appreciate the comments.

Odiham? Nice heat haze from the chinook

Odiham?? I had to Google that:D:D Suffice to say it was north of the border and somewhere it wasn't intended to be (either of them).;)

Yep.
I don't often comment nowadays, but I like these.
Very nice shot of the chinook, but the second shot of the rocket pod is a belter.
Thanks for sharing.

Those bad boys keep landing on our ships. Really hacks me off when the flight deck is out of bounds and we can't BBQ or bronze. Awesome bit of kit and it never fails to impress. Great photographs as ever.

Amazing images I love the heat haze (y)

This was the recovery of the AH64 that FL'd during or around Joint Warrior?

Thanks folks. It's not my usual forte but I was afforded the opportunity to get down and dirty to these beasts and tried to get something recorded worthy of that opportunity. Hopefully I managed that.

Thanks to the guys of 3 Para, RAF and Army Air Corps. Wonderful bunch of people and heroes every one of em in my eyes.

Back