Christmas card thread?

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
Anyone do their own photo Christmas cards? We do one every year... Cheesier the better, in the fashion of 'awkward family photos' type style...

Finally paid out for a good santa costume this year. This is for our 2014 card.

Would love to see what others do! Please post away! (Maybe this should be in a different part of the forum?)

Thanks for looking!

Christmas Family Portrait by Beth Botterill, on Flickr

I like it, nice idea!
We've got our first child due any day now and nannies been busy knitting some cute hats one of which being a Santa hat and another being Rudolf so I think i'll have a go at making some cards this year.
Who do you usually use for printing yours? I've not looked into this bit yet.

I like it, nice idea!
We've got our first child due any day now and nannies been busy knitting some cute hats one of which being a Santa hat and another being Rudolf so I think i'll have a go at making some cards this year.
Who do you usually use for printing yours? I've not looked into this bit yet.
For the cards, I'm trying Vistaprint this year. Friend of mine did theirs last year from there and they were pretty good. The lead time is long though from them unless you want to pay through the nose. I used Photobox last year, wasn't overly impressed with quality.

I did one last year for my wife to send back to Singapore.

8276896877_1cf43e75f1_b.jpg

Smiling? Seriously? :)

For the cards, I'm trying Vistaprint this year. Friend of mine did theirs last year from there and they were pretty good. The lead time is long though from them unless you want to pay through the nose. I used Photobox last year, wasn't overly impressed with quality.

Have you looked at Moo Bethy?
Stunning cards and they absolutely knock spots off Vistaprint.

Back