City of London

Next time anyone complains about the cost of living in London, with locations like this......:bat:

:D

Yeah you can see how the rich live!

More expensive than Monaco apparently

I thought all the banks were bust yet the building goes on

They will be building a new City wall around it soon, keep the London mob out, Peasants!!

H

Last edited:
This is a scene which will improve once the buildings are complete and the cranes are either out the way or easily cloneable. I am not keen on the HDR look but a reshoot earlier in the evening with more colour in the sky (which appears a bit muddy to me) should reduce the levels of contrast between dark sky and bright lights and render HDR unnecessary.

This is a scene which will improve once the buildings are complete and the cranes are either out the way or easily cloneable. I am not keen on the HDR look but a reshoot earlier in the evening with more colour in the sky (which appears a bit muddy to me) should reduce the levels of contrast between dark sky and bright lights and render HDR unnecessary.

I'll disagree I like the cranes, will there ever be no cranes, they are always building, more colour in the sky, I've not often seen really good colour over London in the night, often yellow or brown (muddy) light pollution

Shooting London can be good fun but to get a perfect clean photo Hmm I'm not so sure

H

Last edited:
Back