Clevedon Town vs. Chester City

Edit My Images
Yes
Dreadful day today - along with the laptop woes, the game was awful.

Clevedon were hammered 4 - 1 and the game never really left the Clevedon penalty area which was a pain due to my positon. I did move to the half way line and thats when the laptop took a hit as was shooting live.

Not that pleased with the haul, I think these are the best of a bad bunch being honest. One again average light and not really workable by about 4.30pm even with the 'small' flood lights on.

I think my focus went when the pc was smashed - just lost my eye so to speak...

Thanks for looking.

_NPT0052.jpg

_NPT0059.jpg

_NPT0026.jpg

Picture046.jpg

_NPT0071.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture093.jpg

_NPT0043.jpg

usual standard there pete very good .(y)

I woulldnt be complaining if I'd got close to this with these shots.
Dont be too down.

The first 3 definately confirm my belief that footie is played by a load of ballerina premadonnas :) :) ... all together wwhhone twho thwree.... hhhup! :LOL:

Good action capturing shots. Keep it up.

NB: if I woz you I'd be slapping a copyright on most/all of the things you post. Jus' in case.

Great shots mate.

Number 5 stands out for me because he looks really really camp while he's going for the ball!

diego.......might I suggest an email to either the Chester chronicle or the chester evening leader or the chester standard.

depending on who you were shooting for, they may take some of your pics.

come on ciiitttttttttttttyyyyy :)

There's nowt wrong with them Pete, well done.

Pete - excellent as ever - you define the word 'consistent' !!!

Hi...... I can understand you feeling down re: the laptop etc, but try to take a step back and look at these as though you were NOT the photographer.......they are good pics!! You're always pin sharp and make the viewer feel right in there with the action. Keep at it, friend(y)

Caption for #3; "ooooo get away ya cheeky monkey. its my ball!"

Caption for #5; "S**t! Who stole my motorbike?!"

Probly number 4 is best.

Back