Cliched Urbex stair shots.

Cliched or not I do like them (y) though the one with the one with the scattered slides and photos makes me as a photographer a little sad someone probable took a lot of time to capture and process all them only to have them like this now :( makes a great photo though

Cliche'd ....perhaps, but beautifully executed.

Been looking for a while now, while no 2 is my favorite staircase, i cant deciede between 1 and 4 as to which is my favorite pic, i love the pale shade,s and the decay of 1, but i,m really drawn by the strong dark shades of no4, really are verry nice pics,
thanx for sharing them,
Dave

Like them all..favourite one is no.3....makes me want to go down those stairs and have a good old rummage through the stuff on the floor. I also like no.2 , the only very minor thing that spoils it for me is the leaf caught in the banisters. Find it distracting..as I said that is just me nitpicking because I think they are all very good..

Nice set of stair shots. Each one offers something different.

To agree with the above, #3 is quite powerful and makes me want to know why and when?

Any story behind it you'd like to share?

Very nice compositions! If you don't mind me asking, what sort of processing were you using in 'Clutterstairs' and 'the great descendotron'? They have really nice tones.

Back