Clive might not be a trolley dolly?!

Name
King
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm postively fuming with rage at the moment at a certain courier company!

I ordered a Lowepro Pro Roller 1 bag from a respected retailer who said despatch would be on Monday with delivery between 9am and 3pm on Tuesday.

I've waited in all day and it hasn't turned up. Had to cancel meeting up with a friend of mine.

So I ring retailer and they couldn't understand when they checked consignment number it said 'Parcel Held'! I then rang up the courier company and queried what this meant. Apparently due to a large number of parcels received at their main office it was still in Birmingham!

Now their nearest depot is less than 2 miles from where I live and just a few hundred yards from where I work. So I said could I pick it up in morning? The girl said she could put a note through but it made not stop the parcel going out on a van in morning and their call centre doesn't open until 8am! So that would be to late to stop it!!!

I then rang the retailer again and told them story and they have promised to chase the courier firm. I've said either they deliver it by 10am or I can collect it.

To say I'm fuming is an understatment!

Back