"Come To Rest" - Crosby Beach Sunset

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Good Evening everybody.

I joined this forum a good while ago, but have only really posted up one or two things and even that was as while ago too. Since then i've been steadily trying to improve my photography skills and abilities ... soley that in landscape & seascape. Its the type of photography I love, getting out at all hours and wandering around for hours on end ... its my idea of relaxing and getting away from everything.

I thought i'd offer one of my more recent shots for you to see and if anyone would care to comment on it, i'd be extreamly appreciative :)

I took this mid last week on Crosby beach. I had this shot in mind on my way to the beach, having seem some driftwood here a few days earlier. When I arrived I donned my wellies and went in hunt for the driftwood ... admittedly I had to drag it a fair way along the beach (and got some odd looks at the time) to get it where I wanted it and then had to throw it in position so I didn't mess up the sand with my footprints but im more than happy with the end image.

Come To Rest by A-D-Jones, on Flickr

Many thanks for looking :)

Worth the effort Andrew !

A simplistic image well executed.

Hi, This is simply excellent!!!

Seems like you went to a lot of trouble Andrew! but it's paid off, well done..I might be inclined to crop so the left end of the drift wood is right in the lower left corner of the image giving it a bit more of a lead in, just my take..

Robin

Back