Common Blue up close

Edit My Images
No
Loads of Blue's around today and very approachable.

7D + Canon 100 L IS Macro,Hand held in natural light. C & C welcome - thanks for looking.

blue1.jpg

Last edited:
Really good. Don't know how you manage with just natural light, I always seem to need flash

Cracking shot

Really good. Don't know how you manage with just natural light, I always seem to need flash
Thanks for commenting Rob, it is fairly easy to get sharp shots hand held in natural light if you use a I.S. lens and the 7D special Servo macro mode + auto ISO - just point and shoot.

One thing Ive never tried auto ISO, may have a go at it today (y)
I find it works great for hand held macro in natural light Dave. I use Av mode and on the 7D it always a returns a shutter speed of 1/125 or 1/160 sec with a 100mm lens, couple this with the 2 stop IS and sharp shots become easy up to 1:1 stuff.

Nice and close that Roy- I shot some over Nr Barnstaple last week, couldnt get anywhere as close as you did- cracking shot mate :clap:

Les (y)

That's a beauty Roy

Thats crackin'!

Great detail and I love the composition (y)

Cracking shot

My kind of pic Roy. Great capture (y)

Lovely shot Roy, like the composition as well, :clap:

One thing Ive never tried auto ISO, may have a go at it today (y)

very nice shot mate...mark

brilliant shot with great detail roy
regards ian

Nice and close that Roy- I shot some over Nr Barnstaple last week, couldnt get anywhere as close as you did- cracking shot mate :clap:

Les (y)

Very nice image Roy, lovely composition and detail.
Thank you very much for the comments Guys (y)(y)(y)

Back