Edit My Images
No
DSC_1450.jpg

DSC_1446.jpg

DSC_1326.jpg

_DSC1383.jpg

_DSC1315.jpg

DSC_1329.jpg

Sorry, I still don't get it, I've been viewing your work for some time now but I'm afraid the processing does nothing for me. Hope this doesn't sound too harsh.

The woman in image #5 looks like she belongs in the Star Wars thread. ;)

Out of curiosity I put "automaton2" into google. Didn't know there were so many forum sites ;)

Just how many do you post this stuff to?

Sorry, I still don't get it,

i agree with these sentiments too, although it provokes a reaction from me, it does nothing for me, and i'm affraid the complexion of #6 isn't nice at all, or have you put all the blackheads and spots on him.

Not sure what I think....I am curious to know something though - do the people you take the initial shots of know what you intend to do with them?

Too many different colours going on in these for my liking - I prefer the ones you've done where there are fewer contrasting colours :)
I do like your style, though.

Oh good god no. Put the mouse down and step away from the computer ;) It just seems like you're wrecking what could be good portraits. I know its good to be different and unique, but I don't like these. Maybe someone else will. Its all art :)

Sorry, I still don't get it, I've been viewing your work for some time now but I'm afraid the processing does nothing for me. Hope this doesn't sound too harsh.

by far not nothing special about my own photos, but i have to agree with all of the above, viewed your photos a few times and just can't see where your coming from,a shame really because 1 and 6 look like they have potential for good portrait shots if they had normal post processing.

It must be my age! Fine to go with CD covers and the volume full up but I find it disturbing. Keep it up - I know one of my sons who would think they are the bee's knees - but he performs in Glasgow clubs!

Back