Yes
Forest of Dean (damn I love it there)

_70F4590 by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

sorry brief critique welcome
Canon 1Div 300f2.8is
1/4000
f/4
iso2000
rain clouds then mist breaking into full sun around 10am strange light lovely but strange:D.

OMG just seen a little owl,haven't for yonks here knew they were still about can't find em though:oops: :$:( anway rock 'n' roll:cool:
sorry i'll see myself out.

take care

Stu

… brief you said?
A most beautiful photograph.

Nice colours Stu but the Coot seems to have an uphill struggle! :D

Hi Stu, really like the shot, lovely tones. It could do with a slight clockwise rotation and perhaps a lift in the shadow area to reveal the head better. Very minor stuff really, beautiful capture.

… brief you said?
A most beautiful photograph.
minimalist Daniel;):D thanks buddy
It's a conundrum roger it's either that or some ugly git with one big eye is freaking him out and he's on his bike:D Seriously buddy he is swimming slightly away this time I don't think it is me I'll check anyway mate ,I'm good at being wrong;) It's interesting though that water line paints a picture on levels. So does one correct this??

take care both cheers for the replies

Stu

Hi Stu, really like the shot, lovely tones. It could do with a slight clockwise rotation and perhaps a lift in the shadow area to reveal the head better. Very minor stuff really, beautiful capture.
Cheers Des ok it's settled, Des i'm concerned that i might raise the noise only have DPP 4 ATM, if I had ps i'd def lift the head and eye,it's tricky when it's global and i'm just learning Des But yes I concur.
thanks so much Des
take care

Stu

Back