Cotswold Wildlife Park Meet 19th march 2011

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
What a day, great to see those who turned up although we lost Brian (Fernface) and Leslie early on, not sure where you guys went :(

Still we ended up with myself, Stu (cosmix), Chris (Cobra) and a friend of mine Scot and had a great day, the sun was shining, sky was blue and am absolutely shot...

I haven't the energy to go through the 500+ shots taken today but here's a couple for starters...

1. You can't visit CWP without stopping at the Meerkat, simples...
IMG_5229.jpg

2. Or indeed the Ringtailed Lemurs.
IMG_5335.jpg

3. Who are showing off there new babies.
IMG_5328.jpg

4, All the animals were singing in the sun.
IMG_5621.jpg

5. And the ducks were playing in the pool as usual.
IMG_5466.jpg

Am sure there will be more...

1st 3 look a bit dark to me :shrug:

I expect Brian and Lesley sat in a corner eating cake if they had any sense :LOL: :LOL:

Will have another look tomorrow lol, I'm always impatient after a day out to get some photo's sorted but really am to tired to do anything, for some reason was upa t 5am this morning and am really suffering!

Forgot about this :( Nice shots, look ok on my screens

Looking on my screen 2 & 3 look a tad soft, will look again tomorrow...

Thanks for the cake Briony I certainly enjoyed mine.
We all had a good day was nice to see blue sky. Brian and I took a more sedate pace but we covered most of it.
Lovely to see you all, Those are great shots Ryan I will put up some of my more novice examples tomorrow,

Thanks for the cake Briony I certainly enjoyed mine.
We all had a good day was nice to see blue sky. Brian and I took a more sedate pace but we covered most of it.

Your'e welcome (y) glad someone liked it.

Really like that Caracara shot - and I know that enclosue usn't the easiest to work with!

The seemples is nice too - good background colours. Not sure the focus is quite on in the first lemur shot and the pose isn't doing much for me in the second.

Looks like you had a good day out (y)

Love the classic pose on the simples Mate
And you are a b*****d for getting the babies I missed them :razz: :D

Back