Critique Cottage on Hillside

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Stayed at this cottage last weekend and took these photos. The coattage is located in Wales near to Lake Bala quite remote too.
Can't decide which I like best so thoughts on this would be good (that is if you like any at all ) plus any other tips on taking the images in the first place.

Gaz

Rhud_Fudr_Dusk_Alternative_view.jpg
Rhud_Fudr_From_side_Rear_Dusk_Alternative.jpg

Rhud_Fudr_Dusk.jpg

Rhud_Fudr_From_Drive.jpg

I like #2 and #4 out of this set, but can't decide between those two.

Nice set indeed, I like #3 best. I/m not too keen on the tree on the corner of 1 and 2, the picture might have been more balanced with the tree further to right? Just my thoughts as a beginner...

Gary Just shows we're all so different but three is the stand out winner for me but what would be your choice :thinking:

Hmm, nice set of pictures and obviously a beautiful spot to stay. Personally, I like 2 & 3 with 3 being my favourite; No 4 does nothing for me at all, though. The detail in the stonework on all of them is excellent. :)

Thanks everyone.
John I am swaying with 3 myself but surprisingly number 4 does look pretty well (full size) I say surprisingly because I do like night photos.

Gaz

I think 3 just gives that cosy warmth feeling - the right memory for future looking through your pics :)

Agreed John. That was the feeling you would want to convey when stood in front of this cottage. Glad I pulled it off.Many thanks for commenting and giving me the encouragment to keep snapping away :)

Gaz

Back