Couple of footy goals

Gary Coyle

In Memoriam
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Couple of goals caught during local Chalklenge Cup match on Sunday morning.

Taken with 1DMKIII and EF 400mm L IS F/2.8 these were taken from the other end of the field near the opposite corner flag so not bad from 100 yards away with some cropping.

nav1.jpg

nav2.jpg

shame about the car.. nice range though.. had a 400 couldnt carry it.. too heavy..

The car... real shame about that being in the shot.. other than that. A good shot. If you could have asked the player to turn towards you when running away from the goal.. that would have been great :woot:

THe second one, shows the reach of 400mm very well. The shot itself is somehow not working. From it I could not be sure who scored the goal, mots likely the guy who is still in the air.. but could be that he was a defender jumping too late and the guy in blue was the scorer. So as our friend KIPAX mentioned in another thread... pics with backs don't work too well (and this one has four...:D )

Nice job.

I like the car, I've been at games (Salisbury & Bedworth) where people sit in their cars behind the goal and honk their horns and flash their lights after a goal!

Back