Critique Couple photos from a 1st birthday

Name
Grant
Edit My Images
No
Took a couple photos at my friends daughters party..

Anyone feel free to put in some pointers etc please

Kaylas 1st Birthday by GMDOnline, on Flickr
Kaylas 1st Birthday by GMDOnline, on Flickr

One thing I noticed, after getting the top photo printed (from photobox :exit:who I am never using again I don't thing) the oranged were very enhanced compared to my screen, maybe thats because I'm editing on a mac? Or is that something to do with their printing?

Cheers

Grant

2nd one does look quite orange but with all that reflective colour knocking around you will never/or want to get clean skin tones. Is a bit overwhelming on the 2nd though.

Gaz

That first image looks like "its you again. Im gonna shove these balls right up your...!" hahahaha

Cute little girl, but no cake-smash ?

Ha

No cake smash on this day..

Another photographer that the mother is friends with done the photos and from what I see they were shocking

Ha

No cake smash on this day..

Another photographer that the mother is friends with done the photos and from what I see they were shocking
If its something you're going to get into, you could always "convince" the mother to cough up a fiver for an asda cake and have a go yourself. Just dont use chocolate cake, my mistake. Looks like a huge lump of shiiittteee afterwards hahahaha - but good fun :)
If you do ahead with having a go yourself, buy a asda shower curtain ;) its white, will bounce flash nicely and is large and easy peasy to clean up as its a shower curtain ;)

Back