1# Sunburst
5606690995_6196313785_z.jpg

2# Purple
5607275610_a4a5b32b75_z.jpg

3# Orange
5607275492_52f6bfa835_z.jpg

4# Yellow
5607275388_ec3cdb0cc5_z.jpg

Gorgeous colours. Tulips are so short lived. I think these could stand a little sharpening (I cleaned my glasses this morning)

#1 is such a dramatic shape and colour it is hard to believe it is a tulip!

Cragside Formal gardens have devoted all thier borders and although lots of buds have yet to open the colour range they have promised is phenomonal, well enough for me to want to go back soon

Thanks(y)
Have just used the microsoft meddler (microsoft office picture manager) for slight balance, croping and resizing in JPEG format havent the skillset (or confidance) in photoshop yet but I have the raw images to work with:)

Play with raw, you will be surprised at how much easier it is to alter colour balance etc. Open raw file, do processing and save as jpeg. This leaves raw file available to process again as your skills improve or if you want to try something different.
Well said Tina, (y) thats how i started, just seeing how i could change pictures through RAW, i dont like photoshop, i prefer paint shop pro x2 but all a much of a muchness eh (y)

Play with raw, you will be surprised at how much easier it is to alter colour balance etc. Open raw file, do processing and save as jpeg. This leaves raw file available to process again as your skills improve or if you want to try something different.

Well said Tina, (y) thats how i started, just seeing how i could change pictures through RAW, i dont like photoshop, i prefer paint shop pro x2 but all a much of a muchness eh (y)

(y)
Thanks will have a go!

Back