Cranford steam rally

Name
barry
Edit My Images
Yes
ok yesterday I went to the local vintage transport show

I took some photos of the machinery, with the static displays there I found some very diff rent ones and I struggled to get photos of them due to them being crammed in, any advice on setting better shots

I know waiting is key but with my children in tow it not always possible

thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0053 small.JPG
    IMG_0053 small.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0042 small.JPG
    IMG_0042 small.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0054 small.JPG
    IMG_0054 small.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 15
They're all interesting but I think I like the "tank" one the most as it has lots of interesting detail, chains ets. but there will be lots of lorry fans who will like the others more :D Well spotted and taken Barry and I'm sure you and the kids had a good time too :D

They're all interesting but I think I like the "tank" one the most as it has lots of interesting detail, chains ets. but there will be lots of lorry fans who will like the others more :D Well spotted and taken Barry and I'm sure you and the kids had a good time too :D
Thanks, i have lots of pictures of all sorts of machinery from yesterday its a faf to reduce image sizes

There are often parades of the assorted classes of vehicle at shows like this so it's worth asking when they'll be, especially if there's a particular vehicle/class you're interested in. There might even be a programme available on the gate which will give details of the vehicle(s) too (usually!)

Back