Critique Croft Circuit General Testing - 14th March 2014

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
No
These are from a test day at Croft which was perfectly timed for me to give my new 7D a proper trial, as well as looking for some shots I hadn't tried before. Getting some panning shots that could be identified as Croft by having the main pit building in the background was a particular target.
If they seem like an set of odd shots it's probably because I've done most of the normal ones to death now - as this Flickr set will attest.

#1 - One of the two United Autosports BTCC Toyotas that were present.

James Cole - Toyota Avensis BTCC - Croft Circuit General Testing, 14th March 2014 by DazJW, on Flickr

#2 - Fittipaldi's grandson heading for a short jaunt through the gravel in the background.

Rescue Ambulance - Croft Circuit General Testing, 14th March 2014 by DazJW, on Flickr

#3 Clio Cup car using plenty of kerb.

Clio Cup Kerb Hopping - Croft Circuit General Testing, 14th March 2014 by DazJW, on Flickr

Prototype - Croft Circuit General Testing, 14th March 2014 by DazJW, on Flickr

Pietro Fittipaldi - Formula Renault - Croft Circuit General Testing, 14th March 2014 by DazJW, on Flickr

#6 - Clio tripod.

Clio Cup Tripod - Croft Circuit General Testing, 14th March 2014 by DazJW, on Flickr

#7 - I'd never actually been on the grandstand before, this was the only interesting shot I could really find from it.

Braking Zone - Croft Circuit General Testing, 14th March 2014 by DazJW, on Flickr

#8 - I've done this shot, and variations thereof, plenty of times before but I like the clearness of the visor in this one.

Clear Visor - Croft Circuit General Testing, 14th March 2014 by DazJW, on Flickr

Last edited:
A very well composed set of images there Darren gives a great feel of the circuit and the days events.

Back