Crooked Seawall

:agree:
A thumbs up from me as well. I do like these long exposure shots which the majority of the time appear in B&W. I agree with the OP that it works nicely in colour.

I like your thinking with this one but I wonder if maybe there is too much space on left. Also, things touching horizon like that always bothers me and the structure under the water too.

Hi Gary, having had a look at your photostream which is fantastic may I add, I would most definatly say you are a perfectionest when it comes to your photography. Lovely colours here they work a treat and the placing of the marker tip just hitting the horizon is perfect, my only crit and I'm sure you have also spotted going off the title, is the verticals which is out of your control, so lets blame the people that fitted the fixtures for not using their spirit levels, and thank you for sharing.
Regards
kevin

Last edited:
Thanks very much all, appreciate the feedback and comments.

Lovely.

Not surprised Mr Hurst likes this one. Right up his street ;)

It didn't look like that when I was a kid splashing around in the brown muddy waters of Shoebury :D

haha, it still looks muddy brown most days, only ever managed to end up with blue water a few times !

I like your thinking with this one but I wonder if maybe there is too much space on left. Also, things touching horizon like that always bothers me and the structure under the water too.

Thanks - I quite like the empty space, but did try a tighter crop - it felt a bit too tight for me. With regards to the visible structure - yes, bothers me too - this was at high tide though so was as good as it got. The tide can get higher, as seen by the green on the sea wall.

Hi Gary, having had a look at your photostream which is fantastic may I add, I would most definatly say you are a perfectionest when it comes to your photography. Lovely colours here they work a treat and the placing of the marker tip just hitting the horizon is perfect, my only crit and I'm sure you have also spotted going off the title, is the verticals which is out of your control, so lets blame the people that fitted the fixtures for not using their spirit levels, and thank you for sharing.
Regards
kevin

Very kind indeed, thanks a lot.

Back