Crosby Beach In The Morning

Great compositions with the placement of the figures giving a great sense of scale to the landscape.

Different, I like the 2nd most with the sea wall leading me through the image :)

2 has a great diagonal and the two folks a hook to start the slide to the far right distance
heavy cloud cover keeps the lid on everything
good format
cheers
geof

2 has a great diagonal and the two folks a hook to start the slide to the far right distance
heavy cloud cover keeps the lid on everything
good format
cheers
geof

Cheers! Funnily enough you’ve picked out the things that I was considering when composing the shot and waiting for the subjects to fall into place.

that's why I only take the dog for a walk on the weekends down Crosby beach ;)

I like no 2, were you by the baths when you took this one?

Cheers! Funnily enough you’ve picked out the things that I was considering when composing the shot and waiting for the subjects to fall into place.
well Niall
you have made my day...knowing i still have some sensibility left in composition requirements
cheers
geof

that's why I only take the dog for a walk on the weekends down Crosby beach ;)

I like no 2, were you by the baths when you took this one?

It’s a great place for walking a dog, they can always be let off the lead and run to their hearts content.

I wasn’t, it was up the top end where the flats are and the car park. That’s assuming you mean the baths that are in that quite modern place?

I wasn’t, it was up the top end where the flats are and the car park. That’s assuming you mean the baths that are in that quite modern place?

I know where you were now, I'm down there most weekends walking the dog, don't see many taking photos

I know where you were now, I'm down there most weekends walking the dog, don't see many taking photos

Yeah, when we start to get nice sunsets the beach is inundated with photographers in my experience, but on the grey morning I did these barely anybody was around at all with it being the morning after the storms we had.

Back