Cwmcarn downhill mtb

Name
Denis
Edit My Images
Yes
Few recent shots from Cwmcarn

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

Loving the photo and having ridden the trail a few times I can certainly recommend it, just remember to bring an extra lung for the climb unless you do the uplift. Great photo, nice work

Not bad, pretty central though.

I'd personally add a little low power flash a bit to see through those goggles and see the eyes.

and those 224s seem pretty popular. I was on an uplift yesterday, there were 4x 224s, one v10, one azonic, one demo8, and my commencal.

hehe. just been to les arc which was full of brits on oranges, and sx trails with the ocasional santa cruz.
Of course the few french were riding Commencals.
Nice shots btw :)

Cheers, thanks for the comments. Plan to re visit soon, and try a few different approaches.

Like this, earlier in the year, not long after I got the 40D - not my greatest image, but this Polish lad was special.

_MG_8843.jpg

I seem to be the only one riding a Big Hit nowadays. Hey, if its not broke dont fix it! It manages to give me enough pleasure anywhere, nothing like getting your leg over a trusty mare and penetrating into the bush. ;)

Nice !

I was up there yesterday with the family and couldn't believe how many times the 'Van' trailered the moutain bikers to the top !! LOL

How do you get to the bike track ? is it into the main carpark and to the far end and walk on up that trail ?

Cheers

Phil

I think flash would help, and I've considered buying a flash gun.

My main concern is the temporary "blinding" caused by the flash to the riders. Do you think this could cause an accident? I wouldn't want to be the cause of a crash.

i was in cwmcarn on the 25/09/2010
the usual photographer was up there MRG anyone know who was as he he got a great picture of me and dont know who he was??? thanbks guys keep riding

Been using flash sensibily up there - not in your face, or in heavily shaded areas.

Asked most of the riders, nobody is put off by the use of flash (if used sensibily).

Back