D7100 Battery Door

Gremlin

Houdini
Name
Ingrid
Edit My Images
No
Last week whilst out with the camera I noticed the battery door was missing, a quick look round the web seems it quite common !
So I did a search and found them on Amazon @ £19.99 ........................ouch

Emailed Nikon and got an almost immediate reply saying they are £4.05 plus Vat & Shipping so ordered 2, just in case ;)
Total cost £12.12 :D Ordered Monday arrived today and dead easy to fit. Thanks Nikon (y)

Just shows how sometimes things aren't always as cheap as you think they will be when you look on these sites :(

Good post!... will no doubt save people cash. The one on my D7000 went AWOL as well. Very flimsy. It's no better on the "pro" D800 either.

Good post!... will no doubt save people cash. The one on my D7000 went AWOL as well. Very flimsy. It's no better on the "pro" D800 either.

Thanks, I hope it will, I've always found Nikon spares to be pretty good though (y)

yep, cant remember which spare i ordered somewhere onlin for my old nikon, but was gutted when i found nikon sold it for approx 1/4 of the price i paid....

Back