Darth Butcher

Name
Tomas
Edit My Images
No
This is a mate of mine, Jason Butcher, a tattoo artist from 'Immortal Ink', Essex.
Last weekend some very good, long time buddies of mine came from Birmingham to Helsinki to do a convention called Helsinki Ink. My mates place is 'Modern Body Art'.

In their hotel room was a lamp that could be best described as a total wanna be light sabre and Jason modeled it beautifully. Being a fan, I rustled up a quick edit for him.

Before
_09T2971.jpg

After :LOL:
_09T2971-Edit.jpg

and a few grab shots during their visit:

Jason Butcher, Immortal Ink
3362507691_191c155da9_o.jpg

Jo Harrison, Modern Body Art
3362504277_83bab91b37_o.jpg

Matt Hunt, Modern Body Art
3363313458_9009480860_o.jpg

Jo & Jason involved in a colaborative drawing
3362496421_e2041d36b2_o.jpg

The Gang!
3362496671_95e1dd7531_o.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent shots.
Processing on 2 works a treat (y)(y)(y)

My boy's into Miami Inc on Sky - I'll have to point him to your shots. I'm sure he'd appreciate them too.

Ta very much folks, much appreciated. It was so nice to see old mates after such a long time. (y)

The processing ont he first is fantastic great stuff (y)

The rest of the set is very good but the initial photo detracts from them imo.

That's some mighty fine processing on Darth Butcher! Looks very evil, and love the glow on the face/arm from the lightsabre. Fantastic as usual!

The first shot's PP is very creative and works a treat, well done!

The rest are also very nice indeed, and deserve their own thread to be honest. Nice selection of B&W and colour (colour used well to show the creative element). Good on y' :clap:

That's some mighty fine processing on Darth Butcher! Looks very evil, and love the glow on the face/arm from the lightsabre. Fantastic as usual!

The first shot's PP is very creative and works a treat, well done!

The rest are also very nice indeed, and deserve their own thread to be honest. Nice selection of B&W and colour (colour used well to show the creative element). Good on y' :clap:

Thanks for lookin chaps, much appreciated. I agree, I should of separated them looking at them again and hearing the feedback. :bonk:

Back