Daves growing fast!

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
:eek: Not so puppy looking now and growing like a weed! Grabbed a few shots of him when I got in from work today. 11 weeks old now and weighing in at 17kgs!
Missed focus on a couple of them but added them anyhow.

DSC_7779.jpg

DSC_7805.jpg

DSC_7829.jpg

DSC_7819.jpg

DSC_7801.jpg

DSC_7797.jpg

Dave is absolutely gorgeous :love:
And where the focus is, its sharp as a tack (y)

:)Thanks everyone..just amazing how quickly he is changing!

Super shots and a stunning dog. I love the big breeds and he will be a big, powerful lad ;)

Thats a beautiful puppy! nice shots by the way

You know what I HATE PUPPIES , horrible things, so why do you keep upsetting me by putting pictures of this georgeous little chap up :love:

Just love that second one, you can see the mischief in his eyes (y)

really stunning pics, especially no 2 :love:

the dof, catchlights and focus are all spot on, and he's shaping up to be the most gorgeous dog!!!

17kg already? blimey, he's going to be hooooooge!!! LOL!!! :)
x

Nope not gonna look,
Nope not gonna.......
Oh Ok then just a quick peep :D

Great set as usual, Stu #4 for me (y)

Nice shots Stu (y)

And yes he is growing very very fast...

MD (y)

Hes a Cracker, just a word of warning my 57kilo DDB Jenny is sat on the floor, burping, F**ting and dribbling all over the furniture

Enjoy Dave while hes a pup as hes gonna become a 70kilo dribble machine

That said they are the kindest, most gentle fabulous breed in the world and I wouldn't change her for anything

Just a thought are u familiar with this site http://www.ddbwelfare.org.uk/ one of the main ladies lives in Barking and regually runs events to raise money for the breed as so many of them end up in rescues, thats where we got Jenny

Last edited:
What a beautiful dog. I would love one of these....dribble and all (y)

Thats a beautiful puppy! nice shots by the way
Thankyou
You know what I HATE PUPPIES , horrible things, so why do you keep upsetting me by putting pictures of this georgeous little chap up :love:

Just love that second one, you can see the mischief in his eyes
cheers much appreciated

really stunning pics, especially no 2 :love:

the dof, catchlights and focus are all spot on, and he's shaping up to be the most gorgeous dog!!!

17kg already? blimey, he's going to be hooooooge!!! LOL!!! :)
x
I reckon he will be and thanks for kind words.

Like them all but love #2
Many thanks

Yep. Another note for no.2 here.
Looks like he's got a fair way to go too before he finally grows into those paws too :D
lol yeah his paws still look massive and he is always falling over them:nuts:
Nope not gonna look,
Nope not gonna.......
Oh Ok then just a quick peep

Great set as usual, Stu #4 for me (y)
Why thankyou kind sir..(y)

Nice shots Stu (y)

And yes he is growing very very fast...

MD (y)
Thanks mate,I think the mrs is putting baby bio in his water!

Hes a Cracker, just a word of warning my 57kilo DDB Jenny is sat on the floor, burping, F**ting and dribbling all over the furniture

Enjoy Dave while hes a pup as hes gonna become a 70kilo dribble machine

That said they are the kindest, most gentle fabulous breed in the world and I wouldn't change her for anything

Just a thought are u familiar with this site http://www.ddbwelfare.org.uk/ one of the main ladies lives in Barking and regually runs events to raise money for the breed as so many of them end up in rescues, thats where we got Jenny
Thanks for that will have a look on the site.Yeah we had an another bordeaux so well prepared for the dribble:D(y)

What a beautiful dog. I would love one of these....dribble and all (y)

Its worth putting up with the odd bit of slobber as they really are wonderfull dogs with great temperaments and plenty of character,thanks for the kind comment.

Thought I would add this one..had a little play with this one.

gg2.jpg

he is just gorgeous.......... keep us updated.........

would be good to see a pic of a month ago and a pic from now!

he is just gorgeous.......... keep us updated.........

would be good to see a pic of a month ago and a pic from now!

Cheers mate this was him on his first day home

DSC_7541.jpg

and this is recently...:LOL:excuse the pics taken on phone

317117_10150272827096218_521016217_8297016_628448_n.jpg

317802_10150272827431218_521016217_8297023_6816048_n.jpg

He's gorgeous! Good pics too, really captured his playful nature. Love the action shots! :)

hmmm........ waiting to see 6 months time pic...

Have you ever watched Turner & Hooch?

:LOL::LOL:(y)

He's gorgeous! Good pics too, really captured his playful nature. Love the action shots! :)
Thanks mate:)

hmmm........ waiting to see 6 months time pic...

Have you ever watched Turner & Hooch?

:LOL::LOL:(y)

Yeah just a few times!!..this is our old bordeaux we lost earlier this year.So we know what we are getting ourselves into..lol.Think this one is going to be lot larger than our old boy as he is nearly double his weight at same age.
STU_05702-1.jpg

Your dog is coming along well Stuart since your first pictures and the photos are very good also. Look forward to seeing the next set.
Gary

Stuart, Your other DDB was a stunner too

Looking at your pictures its amazing similar they all are, Jenny rolls over and plays with footballs just like your pup, I daren't show this thread to the missus else I could end up with a little Dave of my own

Your dog is coming along well Stuart since your first pictures and the photos are very good also. Look forward to seeing the next set.
Gary
Cheers Gary much appreciated

Stuart, Your other DDB was a stunner too

Looking at your pictures its amazing similar they all are, Jenny rolls over and plays with footballs just like your pup, I daren't show this thread to the missus else I could end up with a little Dave of my own
lol if I had the room I would have another but sadly not.

Back