Day Dreaming

Edit My Images
Yes
Trying my hand in here as my other thread seems to have died.

I caught this moment in the mass scrum called the Pitlane walk about, it's a heavy crop kinda something from nothing but I think it works as her mood seems to be inward and her thoughts are somewhere else. Shes almost switched off, no smiles, no looking for the camera, no striking the pose, just herself in a breif quiet moment.

Grid-Girls_0010.jpg

Techie bits and bobs.
Canon 30D, Canon 17-85mm, f5.6, 1\125th's, Focal Length 85mm, ISO 100,no flash, Auto White Balance.

Many thanks for taking the time to look. All C&C's are most welcome.

Techie bits and bobs.
Canon 30D, Canon 17-85mm, f5.6, 1\125th's, Focal Length 85mm, ISO 100,no flash, Auto White Balance.

uh, I thought you were going to post another pic of her there :D .

Seriously though - nice capture, and I think your caption says it all really - just caught her when she thought the cameras were'nt around ?
It must be real boring for those poor girls stood there all day posing with 'boring' cars/bikes/whatever.:(

Still, I'm not complaining :D

Thanks for your comment.

It must be a hard life being the centre of attention all the time:D :LOL:

Trying to find another side to motorsport away from all the noise, pomp, poses, false smiles. Just maybe I've found something like that here.

You certainly captured the mood just as you describe.

It looks like it has a blur applied to it like noise reduction or something? maybe cropped from a larger picture?

Robert,
I've croped and zoomed in to dig this out from what was an ok kind of photo, she is in fact standing next to one of the Astra VXR drivers while he signs photo's of himself for his fans, her job is to hold a spare pen for him, so no wonder the kid looks bored stiff:LOL: :LOL: :D

I haven't run any noiseware or any blurring on this image just beefed up the saturation, shadows/highlights and given it a bit of a contrast boost and USM that's about as much as I did on it. I try hard not to play around with my photos to much.

Back