DB5 52 for 2024 Week 17 Structure

OOOFT!!!

WANT!!!!

Good take and sustainable to boot.
Were you intending the 'Wholenut' theme and the not quite whole bar? I reckon so, or am I reading too much into it?

It's a Wholenut bar, despite not being a whole one. I see what you did,

Whole... a tasty shot!
Hidden. Very clever idea. I usually find I've done that by accident!

Week 10 Texture

Tower Bridge A
by Keith Johnson, on Flickr

Back into London last Wednesday to take some night shots and was lucky enough to be able to highlight this weeks theme. So I have many textures here, touch, finish, grain and appearance.

Nice shot Keith. Only niggle is the half lights at the right. I'd want them in or out.

Great shot. I really like the reflection on the top of the wall.

Is that the Yamaha Custom Alto? Expensive stuff! I have a Yanagisawa T901 (superseded now but who cares) which I love.

Is that the Yamaha Custom Alto? Expensive stuff! I have a Yanagisawa T901 (superseded now but who cares) which I love.
It is the Yamaha Custom Z alto yes. I have had it about six years now and won’t ever think about purchasing another, I love it!

Nice looking Sax. My youngest daughter plays alto in a professional Jazz Big Band. Hers is a Selmer I think.

Is that a Saturn 5 in the backgroud? :)

The silhouettes work well, and what a lovely colour sky.

More and more roads look that unkempt these days!

A beautiful sky for your Shadows & Silhouettes shots
Unkempt - a good pic! At least there's one good thing for that "road"

The sky shot works nicely for Shadows/Silhouettes and that road has certainly seen better times!

Credit where it's due for the fish, I find that a really difficult subject to capture cleanly.

Spitfire passenger envy?

Fish can live that long?! I had no idea. Are you sure your parents didn't keep getting a new one every few years without you realizing?

Gobsmacked to learn the age of that fish, which has been well captured by the way. And you got those blades spot on!!

Week 16 Empty

BMW
by Keith Johnson, on Flickr

Found ourselves having to nip into a BMW Showroom and whilst waiting was drawn to the 'accessories display' No parent had been attracted to the 15% off, even though it had leather seats and headrests, gadgets and gizmos included, but alas it remained empty!

Back