Deer Park Cupar Fife

Nice shots, especially the otter.
I think the brown bears from blair drummond have been moved to the deer park....did you see them there?

Yes you are right there were 2 brown bears there,but the small wire made it impossible to get a shot of them.:(

Well i managed to get a couple of shots of them where i tried to get rid of the fence using a smaller aperture.:)
There are 2 fences a smaller one stopping you getting close to the second

Last edited:
1 is good, the rest is why hurry to St Andrews Starbucks:oops: :$, sorry!

I don,t use starbucks

Well i managed to get a couple of shots of them where i tried to get rid of the fence using a smaller aperture.:)
You need a wider aperture to to get rid of fences.

Have a read HERE if you feel so inclined :)

I know how to get rid of the fence,the problem is there is a second fence in front of you stopping you getting nearer the first fence if you see what i mean.:)

I know how to get rid of the fence,the problem is there is a second fence in front of you stopping you getting nearer the first fence if you see what i mean.:)
your bear photos are shot at f 16
was this intentional to show the fence?

I could not get the shot i wanted because of the 2 fences,so it was just to show that the bears had been moved from one park to another,i won,t be keeping the photos.:)

Indeed I do see what you mean.
Couldn't you have got your lens tight up against the first fence and shot through the wire to the second?
Most zoos have stand off barriers, of at least a meter, usually more, but you can still get through the wire at 2.8
That was all I meant :)

Thanks for your reply,you can get a shot through the first fence but the second one is quite small coloured wire,it really was just a grab shot nothing serious:):banana:

Back