Delighted with Canon 70-200 2.8L

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
Just thought I'd post to say how superb my new Canon 70-200 2.8 L (non-IS) is. It's a superb piece of kit and is stunningly sharp straight out of the box. Combined with my 1DIII it is just brill. No focus micro-adjustment required. Images are superb. I've already used it far more than I thought.

It cost more than I wanted (£1100 compared to £800 before the bankers screwed the world up) but happily my paying photography jobs this month have paid for it already.

Highly recommended if you're after this sort of thing.

Tobers

ttiwwp.gif

My absolute favourite lens - I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it................................. well you get the idea :LOL:

I am currently saving to buy this lens, should have enough in the next week or two, its alot of money and i have been having second thoughts so thanks for this guys!
You have helped me stay focused on my goal!

:D

Hi,

agree, a cracking lens, but I have just sold my one, wasn't really getting much use and have now moved it on for an 85mm F1.8 which will suit me needs better ..... I hope :thinking:

Mike.

just bought this lens to and got to use it for first time last night. I have the f4 version to but this 2.8 non is version feels so much bigger in the hand im loving it :D(y)

Belatedly, here's another couple of pics for y'all from a jaunt last night.

This taken at 4am in Trafalgar Square. The subject is a very cool French dude who was there with 2 of his pals and was more than happy to lark about for the camera.

587883057_wNNC4-L.jpg

And this one taken on the embankment from the opposite side of the road of my pal Mark at about 1am. So many people around in London when everyone should be in bed - it's just silly.

587880918_tfDGc-L.jpg

Deffo a lovely lens :)

Tobers

Back