Desk / Workstation..

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Looking for a new desk / workstation for my new house

Got a small office / Study looking for something modern in grey or white

Just wondered if anyone could recommend some web sites cant seem to find much online.

Looked at a web site http://www.customdesk.co.uk/ but seems very expensive.

Try staples was a few years back I bought mine but it looks like a white gloss iPhone with silver brushed curved sides.

Try staples was a few years back I bought mine but it looks like a white gloss iPhone with silver brushed curved sides.

You don't happen to know the brand?

Sorry for being a pest...

Looking for something quite modern almost apple(ish) if that makes any sense.

Ikea dont deliver to me so thats a bit of a non starter.

That's a real shame as they have a few good ones that fit your criteria. I had a similar gloss white one from them a few months back as its 2m in length so that I can get desktop and laptop comfortably on it.

might want to consider a fancy desk that can move up n down, for standing or sitting. Not cheap tho

I could actually have a way round the Ikea delivery thing...

The desks all seem to be quite shallow depth wise, you can buy table tops and legs separately which might work i worry about the quality though they are dirt cheap.

not that this helps much but Im a carpenter by trade so made myself a lovely sweeping curved desk to go around and along the corner of my office. I actually then returned it to sit on top of some draw units that then goes in to a changing station for my little one.
So what im trying to say is that if you know any one that is handy with a bit of timber then might be worth getting a price for someone to come and make/build you one at home!

Thanks for the links, where did you get yours from?

Mine is a Balma Simplic office desk, the desk is white with gloss white cabinet, pc hutch and triple door storage. It came from www.wkworks.com

if you look around you can find similar designs at less money.

I had a spare corner in my apartment that I've decided to set up as a office space. Doesn't look much now but it should be decent when I get some new frames and stick a new 5K mac on it :D

Just got the desk and chair up last night, now need to sort out some storage for my camera gear - any suggestions?

nejcp5.jpg

Last edited:
Back