Devon Camera

Edit My Images
No
Has anyone bought online from Devon Camera? They have the item I am interested in at the best priced I can find anywhere and as the saying goes "if it's too good to be true then it usually is" so I am wary.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Carrie

never heard of them and I'm in devon

edit: scratch that , if you're talking about the devon camera exchange (I hadn't realised that their website was devon camera) in Exeter , they are a legit business, but I'm surprised they are cheapest as they are usually fairly pricey

Last edited:
I dint know that, where's the one in Exmouth ?

Nod, one of our well known members, lives in Exeter & buys a lot from there & he is full of praise for them. So if they're good enough for him I would have no hesitation in buying from them.(y)

Yes I have purchased from them and have been in their shop in Exeter. No issues for me.

Used 'em loads. Staff are knowlegeable and quite, but not always, responsive.

Ordered a Sony adaptor from them last week, 'quite slow' is my current assessment. Emailed on Monday and yesterday, no response to either. Phoned on Tuesday, was told I would get a call back in 10 minutes...nothing (I believe they phoned back about 4 hours later, but I couldn't get to my phone then). It was in stock when I ordered but hasn't been dispatched.

Have asked to have my order cancelled/refunded now, so will see how that goes (I sourced the adaptor for next day delivery elsewhere)

Back