Different Perspective

Edit My Images
Yes
Taken at 10mm, trying to see what it's like being a pigeon :D
What do you guys (and gals) think?

5580563289_4c265566d4_o.jpg

Last edited:
The expressions cracked me up, just trying to think of a deserved caption now :thinking: I would bait and catch that middle one though (y) I caught one once that was ringed, traced the owner and he collected the bird from me and gave me £60, that was a lot of dosh back in them days.

Hmm, never thought of doing that to be honest. But since it is quite a public place, people where already looking when I was crouching among the daffodils :)

Haha! This one made me laugh (in a nice way, of course!) :D They look like a little gang or a band, the expressions and angles their heads are at. Cracking shot, love this perspective!

The (Real) Pigeon Detectives!

Really comical, in a nice sort of way. I reckon the middle one is saying to the one on the left "dont smile thats a canon he is shooting with"

I am surprised you got as close without them baling out(y)

:nono:No the middle one is saying " keep still it may be a Nikon he is shooting with and he will get a soft shot if we move or he may even miss" :D

Absolutely love that shot! Fantastic! (y)

May try and replicate that myself one day, would make a great print or desktop wallpaper! :D

I am not a great lover of pigeons, have them in my garden and when they are around nothing else gets a look in, they are so greedy. I like this shot though, being taken from a low perspective has made the shot, nice to see something different.

Regards: Gordon

Thanks everybody for your great comments, on this pigeon gang :p. It was in the city centre so they are used to people, even though they did need a bit of coaxing to get in the frame ;).
Really appreciate all your comments!

The expressions cracked me up, just trying to think of a deserved caption now :thinking: I would bait and catch that middle one though (y) I caught one once that was ringed, traced the owner and he collected the bird from me and gave me £60, that was a lot of dosh back in them days.

better than the one i had,found one in the garden exhausted ..managed to trace the owner, said he couldn't fetch the bird for a few days, so i fed it for a week , when he did turn up ,he said , if i knew it was that bird i wouldn't have bothered
:thumbsdown:..mark
great photo...

Thanks everybody! Glad you like it!

Back