Digi Multimeter

Lighting looks good nice and even. Shadow between device and hand could be a tad dark.

What was the setup for this?

(y)

Thanks Bryn I appreciate your comments.(y)

Lighting was one overhead flash into a large silver brolly at about the 11 o'clock position this was my key light, plus another flash into a large silver brolly at about the 2 o'clock position just to my right at 1 stop less power acting as a fill light and to bring a bit of texture to the unit, and another flash behind the unit at the 6 o'clock position pointing away from the subject and upwards to light the background. I also had the guy hold a small silver reflector in his hand out of shot to throw a bit of light from the overhead light back into the very part you mention is a tad dark. Also as you can see no body make up was used on the hand which is something that would normally be used for advertising work and would also help brighten parts that are a bit difficult to light.

George.

Last edited:
Multimeter p0rn :D
Love it, nice even lightning and an unusual multimeter, all the ones I've used analogue and digital have the big dial in the centre.

:)

Multimeter p0rn :D
Love it, nice even lightning and an unusual multimeter, all the ones I've used analogue and digital have the big dial in the centre.

:)

Thanks for your comments Emily much appreciated.(y)

The meter in actual fact is very old and just one that was still around after a job I shot a while ago and is one of the things I use to practice various set ups on, mainly because it's got lots of different angles and contrasting colours on it which make it more challenging to light.

George.

Lots of great detail in this shot, i like the plastic pattern that just shows through on the orange and olive green voltage measure.

Lots of great detail in this shot, i like the plastic pattern that just shows through on the orange and olive green voltage measure.

Many thanks T0p cat, your comments are much appreciated.(y)

George.

Back