Digital Depot www.digitaldepot.co.uk - Stevenage, Herts

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone,

Just a bit of feedback for the above supplier, Digital Depot of Stevenage after my recent (read: today!) dealings with them.

Background: Stuart of Digital Depot is a poster here, and I spotted that he posted his email address and thought I would contact him for a price on a product. Sadly they were out of stock but two alternatives were suggested and a VERY keen price offered on both.

Today I visited the store in person and was lucky to meet both Stuart and another member of staff whose name I sadly forgot to make note of. Both of them were knowledgable and welcoming and had plenty of time to discuss a few things even though the shop was constantly busy.

The price was great, the service was excellent and the shop was interesting, although still seems to be a work in progress as some areas seem still 'roped off' (formerly the Canon area at the rear of the shop).

I am so pleased that I have access to a shop like this near me. And before anyone asks, I am totally unconnected to the shop and its staff so this account is nothing more than the tale of a please punter :)

Cheers,
James

Good to hear.

I also PM'd Stuart about getting me a CZ 24-70 f/2.8 and he was willing to get me stock in, and seemed a friendly switched on guy.

They seem to have a good range of Alpha stuff too - useful for you Andy, given your recent shift to Sony way of thinking....could be worth a visit for you maybe, as Cambs isn't too far?

If you do come down this way, gimme a yell and we could meet up for a coffee and you can show me why I should buy one of those weird looking Sony bodies ;)

Cheers,
James

If you do come down this way, gimme a yell and we could meet up for a coffee and you can show me why I should buy one of those weird looking Sony bodies ;)

Cheers,
James

Might well do that - hopefully by then I'll have worked out how to turn it on :LOL:

You've just reminded me that they have a seperate Alpha website so I thought I'd take a look as I'm toying with the idea of buying an A700. Bizzarely the body is £30 cheaper on the DD site than the shop4alpha one :shrug:

Good to hear and having a decent shop where stuff know there stuff aswell (y)

aye, I've always found DD very friendly and helpful

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for the comments.

Kev, The Sony site has a few issues at the moment which we are trying to work out whats wrong but at the moment we cant change prices or add product! So its pretty useless at the moment. We are working to get it fixed asap.

|f your still interested in the A700 then let me know.

Stuart

Back