Dipper at work!

Name
Mick
Edit My Images
Yes

Busy busy! Luckily for me it allowed a lot closer shots than I have previously managed? :)

The first one is a lovely pose and has the best low view. I think it could take a bit more contrast and a little boost in the exposure which would take it up a further notch. I had a quick go at a re-edit (it'd look better coming from the original). Let me know if you want me to remove it

View attachment 10039

Last edited:
The first one is a lovely pose and has the best low view. I think it could take a bit more contrast and a little boost in the exposure which would take it up a further notch. I had a quick go at a re-edit (it'd look better coming from the original). Let me know if you want me to remove it

View attachment 10039

Cheers Mike no you welcome to leave it another pair of eyes always welcome! Now to me yours looks too much on the brightness side although I agree 100% with the contrast side of things! :) My monitor (macbook air) not calibrated so it would be interesting to see what others think?

Mick, Very nice shots - colours really well controlled

I've never seen one - they look beautiful birds

Well done

Cheers Mike no you welcome to leave it another pair of eyes always welcome! Now to me yours looks too much on the brightness side although I agree 100% with the contrast side of things! :) My monitor (macbook air) not calibrated so it would be interesting to see what others think?

Great shots of a wonderful bird to observe, re edit looks brilliant on my screen uncalibrated, having said that are you thinking it too bright as it does not reflect the lighting on the day?

Back