DJI Mavic 3 - Amazon offer

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure how long these will last - but I'll pop this here in case anyone has been looking.

Amazon have a warehouse event that ends at midnight tonight - limited items have an extra 10 percent off. All through the offer - there haven't been any decent DJI drones - but today, the new unit reduced in price to £2395 for the Fly-more combo from £2549. At the time of writing they have the standard Mavic 3 without the Fly-more pack on Warehouse at £1565 for 'Used-good' with an additional 10 percent off is £1408. You can build up the missing fly-more bits if you want to - but that's still a fair saving on a brand new one - and still comes with the usual Amazon money back guarantee and a year's warranty.

Thought I'd mention it - as the 10 Percent additional discount has only just been added.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09J132C5K/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=A2OAJ7377F756P&th=1

Two options:

£1408 after discount - 1 left at time of writing - Used Good

£1569 after discount - 4 left in stock - Used like new

Could be a bargain for someone who's been thinking to buy one?

They also have the Mavic Mini from £259 before the 10 percent discount. Offers end at midnight on the 31st March.

Looks like some good prices. There only seems to be the used in good condition now left. Just in case no one notices it says the battery is missing so won’t come with one.

I'm holding off until they manage to assign EU cat to it. There will be big problems after year end if these become legacy devices by default. Only sub 250g ones will come out in good position

Back