Dog

Edit My Images
Yes
Tried out the kit lens i got with 20d. (18-55 ) .Didn't think much of it at first and put it away but having tried it again i am beginning to change my mind. Criticism on the photo most welcome.
IMG_2884zzzzzzsmall.jpg

Black or white fur is really difficult to get right. We have had a black cat for nearly a year now and I still have not got a picture of it that I think is right.

That shot looks pretty good to me. I've often wondered if some people get a bad version of the kit lens as mine is pretty good. More likely they just can't believe something light and plasticy can produce good results.

Very good exposure, capture and the rest.
Nothing much wrong with that shot.

Only comment that I have is that there seems to be some orange happening on the edge of the carpet.

thats because i masked out the wooden floor and applied saturation to the rest. Well spotted, i didn't notice

The kit lens gets a slating, but with patience (and for the price) can be hard to beat :D

Nice pic, well exposed for the coat, alot of people will just get a matt white effect rather than the detail, rest of the shot is good too (y)

The kit lens gets a slating, but with patience (and for the price) can be hard to beat :D

Agreed, I had the 18-55 kit lens when I had a 300D

I got some fantastic keepers of the squidgers down the local park which rival the 17-40L in terms of both colour and sharpness. L itus is a terrible affliction.

Re. the pic, he looks a fiesty little pooch :)

If i could suggest improvements, it'd be to loose the frayed bit on the rug behind his ear. Or a slightly different frame to include his paws at the expense of the space behind his head.

Pooch photography is hard though, you've done well :clap:

Back