Dogue de Bordeaux puppy

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
Here is just a couple of quick snap shots of our 7 week old puppy, we just picked him up. I didnt want to scare him any more with a full on photoshoot and he isnt ready to go outside yet so a couple of quick snaps for now..

A Dogue de Bordeaux (French Mastiff) and made famous by the Turner and Hooch film however it made the breed more popular and some say to popular..

bailey2.jpg

bailey1.jpg

bailey6.jpg

Those puppy dog eyes-
bailey5.jpg

aw.. i want him, but you can have him back in 12 months.........

Ahhhhh, hes a stunner, I have a 7 year old Female and they are just the most loyal, loving and gentle dogs although I dont advise entering through the bathroom window at 3am :nono:

OMG!!!! how cute is he?!?!?!?! :love:

congrats on your new arrival!
x

Ahhhhh, hes a stunner, I have a 7 year old Female and they are just the most loyal, loving and gentle dogs although I dont advise entering through the bathroom window at 3am :nono:

Fantastic mate and i will remember the tip and after seeing the film he dofo wont be allowed on the bed...:help:

lol, Jenny has 5 beds in the house and ours isnt one of them as shes nigh on 10 stone.

and i know how loving these dogs are--except when you kick them off the bed..

How could you? just look at the eyes :(

Cracking looking pup Mark Congrats (y)

aw.. i want him, but you can have him back in 12 months.........

I have watched turner and hooch......... :shrug: :LOL:

markyboy.1967 said:
Here is just a couple of quick snap shots of our 7 week old puppy, we just picked him up. I didnt want to scare him any more with a full on photoshoot and he isnt ready to go outside yet so a couple of quick snaps for now..

A Dogue de Bordeaux (French Mastiff) and made famous by the Turner and Hooch film however it made the breed more popular and some say to popular..

Those puppy dog eyes-

Gosh - you could melt in those sad eyes in #4... gorgeous pup :)

Back