Double Exposure

Edit My Images
Yes
My first bash at the in camera double - I'v seen some belting examples of these but I'm not sure this is right. I don't think its a wedding image anyway!

14962317203_f0266bdbfd_b.jpg

Last edited:
I love love love this.. the hint of her features just coming through, just beautiful and with the negative space, totally works for me..

did i mention i love it? :love::love:

........................just beautiful and with the negative space,
..because that's what you have between yer lugs.:whistle:

As for the picture, very well executed. Different and ethereal. Very nice indeed. Is there a colour version?

These are both stunning, the B&W blew me away, and I'd disagree with it not being a wedding photo, any bride would be chuffed with that I'd have thought, something very different that would stand out as something special from the day.

Then I saw the colour version, my word (IMHO) even better. I immediately thought of Avatar (the film), not because it resembles anything in the film, but the combination of the treescape and other-worldly ethereal nature of the woman. My second thought was how similar the branches look to a schematic diagram of arteries and veins, which might not be considered a positive by all, but for me made it even more interesting and intriguing on another level.

In short, love them.

Cheers. I quite like that too but as you say the B+W is probably the better of the two.

Whilst I'm not that keen on the technique, this is an excellent example of it.

Great work.

The bride's profile is pretty perfect for it and the shot is really well executed. I'd probably make the top left a little cleaner but other than that, bravo.

Thank you guys - Its a little rough around the edges as its not 100% correct in camera (to much blue in the sky).

@theurbanclown - yeah… perfect… it wasn't actually a very flattering angle of her nose so that might have been 'sorted'.

Love the picture and it would be a great print. As a wedding picture, I'm not so sure though. We only know it's a wedding pic because you told us, there is no context. Just my IMO though, still a well executed technique!

Live this Stevie. Not seen of heard of this before (on digital) but this is great. It would look great blown up large and I'm a big fan of negative space!

S

Just seen this - I think it is great - and prefer the B&W - and you did it 'in camera'?

Presumably there is a way of doing it in Photoshop Elements too?

Just had a quick look and found this which may cover it:

Just seen this - I think it is great - and prefer the B&W - and you did it 'in camera'?

Presumably there is a way of doing it in Photoshop Elements too?

Just had a quick look and found this which may cover it:

Yeah the most recent crop of Nikon/canons usually have this feature kicking about somewhere in the menus.

great image, would be happy to present this to the bride. different, pretty, she has the perfect profile too for this type of image.

B&W works great for this.

Rgds

Back