Dreaming of the Easter bunny.

PauloWanClift

Suspended / Banned
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I know its terribly out of focus, I was laying down at the time taking wild life shots with my 500mm and my lil un decided to come and pose only a few meters away, I tried shuffling backwards but it kept distracting her from her day dreaming and I thought her staring at me wondering why I'm slithering along in the grass would not look so good :D

dreamingoftheeasterbunny.jpg

I tried to pp it to compliment the blurryness. In the original her welly boot is perfectly in focus, oh why could she not lay a few feet further back :LOL:

What a shame. That would have been an absolute corker. Even out of focus it's a keeper though (y) A 6x4 matt print on a shelf somewhere and noone will even notice.

What a shame. That would have been an absolute corker. Even out of focus it's a keeper though (y) A 6x4 matt print on a shelf somewhere and noone will even notice.

I think it will help in my argument that I should get a new camera and keep this one as a 2nd body, I'll have something for all occasions to hand then. Now to persuade the missus :D

I think its a fabulous image .... just as it is! (y)
It has a really old feel to it. The softness, the tint, the muted colours, all of it adds to the aged feel for me, and it works just fine.
In fact my mom has an old pic of my dad in the army that has just the same feel to it!

I think its a fabulous image .... just as it is! (y)
It has a really old feel to it. The softness, the tint, the muted colours, all of it adds to the aged feel for me, and it works just fine.
In fact my mom has an old pic of my dad in the army that has just the same feel to it!

Absolutely with you on this one, it works a treat for me, for exactly that reason :clap:

Back