Driftland RDC Warm-up 12.4.14

Name
Fraser
Edit My Images
Yes
Not much wrong with those, nice panning technique and the cars are sharp, maybe a tighter crop to remove some of the empty space in them.

I like all of these, but No. 4 is the stand-out shot for me, the pan is spot on and the sun coming through and the flare really makes it in my view. Really nice.

Agree about the space - maybe crop a little to move the cars a bit off-centre? I've never shot an actual drift event though, but these shots make me want to give it a try...

I like all of these, but No. 4 is the stand-out shot for me, the pan is spot on and the sun coming through and the flare really makes it in my view. Really nice.

Agree about the space - maybe crop a little to move the cars a bit off-centre? I've never shot an actual drift event though, but these shots make me want to give it a try...

Thank you very much! ive only ever shot at one other drift event, and this being my first trackside event was a little bit daunting to say the least!

I'll have a look at the rest of my images and try adjusting the crop on them to knock them off centre a little :)

Back