Dubai

Edit My Images
No
Hi

I was in Dubai for work last week and I finished the job early so got two days to explore Dubai.
I took around 100 shots and the ones below came out the best, I have done PP on them.

The tripod I had was a Manfrotto travel one but I found a better one out there for about 50% cheaper than they are in the UK so I have since upgraded.

This was the vessel I was working on.

The observation deck at the Burj Khalifa has glass panels all the way round so it was difficult to get a good image, even more so with the sun glaring!

Photobucket seems to compress them quite badly so I may invest in a domain so I can publish the full size ones.
I am fairly pleased with the night time shots.

The night-time shots are definitely the pick of the bunch for me, both on clarity and strength of colour.

6 is my favourite. Love the reflection of the light and the different colours at night.

Great set, as far as I am concerned. It is a stunning city with lots of photo opportunities, and you have captured a lot of the feel of the place. My brother-in-law lives there; he is an architect and a keen photographer, and I get to see a lot of his efforts. I'd love to spend a few days there, so I do envy you quite a bit.

Back