Dunnock

Something tells me that you like something about this shot, and for some reason it has appeal to me if it were not for the foreground twig through the bird, I think it is the lighting I quite like.
I am very much one never bothered by distractions like branches, twigs etc as they perch where they perch but in this case I think the twig it a bit too much of a distraction.
If the twig was not there a crop off the right hand side which would put the eye which is sharp on the thirds which would make it an acceptable image imo

Couldn't care less about the twig. Really like the light, the misty feel and the pin sharp eye. Ok might have liked the bird a little further to the right, so there was a little less negative space, but I am useless at this type of shot, please do feel free to ignore me:)

Thanks Bob and BMG for you comments it is the light I like and the surrounding hawthorns, perhaps with back button focus I could have framed her a lot better as this is straight out of the camera I might try a crop on the other few I took later

Back