DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite - £299 now FREE (( EXPIRED ))

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
dxo_optics_pro_V7_450.jpg

**** EXPIRED ****

Not used this YET but thought it may be of use to someone

DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite - £299 now FREE for limited time HERE

DxO Optics Pro 7 Elite is a photo processing program that enhances and improves your photos using advanced algorithms and techniques — automatically.

Push the limits of your camera

Automatically enhance your RAW and JPEG images, thanks to the power and precision of DxO Optics Pro. Effectively remove noise, optimize exposure & contrast, boost colors, enhance details and quickly get rid of lens distortion & perspective issues.

Fast, intuitive and powerful. Thanks to the preliminary laboratory characterization of thousands of camera/lens combinations, DxO Optics Pro’s automatic corrections are perfectly tailored not only to your equipment, but to the content of each of your photos.

Read more at http://sharewareonsale.com/s/dxo-optics-pro-elite-sale#ucH0sLYHzTTd95Iu.99

More info at link below
http://www.dxo.com/intl/photography/dxo-optics-pro/photo-software

Terms and Conditions

This is a 2-computer lifetime license, for home and business use
No free updates; if you update the program, you may lose it. If you want free updates, get DxO Optics Pro 9 Elite with free updates.
No free tech support. If you want free tech support, get DxO Optics Pro 9 Elite with free updates.
Can be installed or re-installed whenever you want, as long as you get your license key and download the installer before this offer has ended
May not be resold
No refunds and exchanges; if you are having trouble activating or registering, please ask for help

Technical Details

Developed by DxO Labs
Current version is v7.5.5
Download size is 278 MB (Windows), 158 MB (Mac)
Supports Windows (XP, Vista, and 7 [32-bit and 64-bit]) and Mac OS X

Last edited:
John this seems like a decent piece of software...however it doesn't support my D610 :( I guess it is a bit old. but it has all the nikon lens profiles going back to the much older lenses too as well as all the latest nikkor ones. tested on my d7000 and the lens profile is found automatically and the appropriate distortion and CA reduction applied.

the latest lightroom doesn't even have the lens profiles for my 18-35 afs or the older 28-70 afs...

shame it is not a later version :)

Seems decent enough as you say but it cannot be updated for later models of camera. Modules for 'newer' models are only available for later versions of the software.

John, just tried to integrate the software to the lightroom & Photoshop work flow. it is amazing this thing. does a much better job of correction lighting etc...although i am still more used to lightroom's sharpening technique but whats great is that the modification of the two packages can be merged :O awesome!

John, just tried to integrate the software to the lightroom & Photoshop work flow. it is amazing this thing. does a much better job of correction lighting etc...although i am still more used to lightroom's sharpening technique but whats great is that the modification of the two packages can be merged :O awesome!

Except that you can't edit a raw file in one then edit the same raw file in t'other with the changes in place.

Except that you can't edit a raw file in one then edit the same raw file in t'other with the changes in place.
yes that's true. but not really prohibitive tho as the Optics Pro will need to generate the edited DNG file across to lightroom for manipulation.

i just test-runned a few Optics pro edited DNGs and the settings used on lightroom was preserved while the DNG had been altered by optics pro

Last edited:
John this seems like a decent piece of software...however it doesn't support my D610 :( I guess it is a bit old. but it has all the nikon lens profiles going back to the much older lenses too as well as all the latest nikkor ones. tested on my d7000 and the lens profile is found automatically and the appropriate distortion and CA reduction applied.

the latest lightroom doesn't even have the lens profiles for my 18-35 afs or the older 28-70 afs...

shame it is not a later version :)

Yeah like all these give always they want to tempt you to buy the newer 'better' version......

Back